Every time I start up Brave, the shields are down. I can turn it on and it works once I do that.
When I restart the program and visit the same page, the shield is down again. Once it’s turned on, every site on any new tab I open starts with the shield up.
- Open Browser and start a new tab. Shield down.
- Type in Google in the browser and enter. Shield is still down on Google site.
- Turn on shield and shield begins to work.
- Open new tab and type in google and shield works.
- Close the browser and startit back up and shield is down
- open a new tab and type google and enter and Shield is down again.
I expect the Shield to run on any sites or pages that aren’t Brave related or ones I’ve personally put the shields down for. And when I put the shields down for one site I expect that when I visit a new site from the same tab or new one, that the shield will start up again on the new page or site.
Shields don’t start up unless I turn it on at the beginning. Then it works like I expect it should.
This happens every time I restart the Brave browser.
Version 1.38.115 Chromium: 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Update I just updated to Brave is up to Version 1.38.117 Chromium: 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit) and I’m still experiencing the same thing.