My BATs that got transfered to uphold account are not the same that was in brave

i got my BATs today in my uphold acoount but the problem is i got 15.525BAT and only 11.155 transfered into the account i wanna know if there are charges or i just got to wait for a bit to see the whole transfer
pls contact me ASAP

1 Like

same here. i received less than expected, and the estimated earnings that show in-browser haven’t been decremented. this whole process could definitely be communicated much more clearly by the browser.

2 Likes

What could have happened is since the payout period is from November 1st to November 31st the additional BAT could have built up from Dec 1st until now.
I have been getting ads like crazy this week.
It is possible that you have acquired 4 BAT through ads this week.
Also, if you are using multiple devices such as PC & mobile the payouts will come at different times.
The main payout thread for the month is always listed on the main page:

When this light turns green the payouts from all of your devices should be in your Uphold account.

Watch the payout thread above.
It’s a weekend and it usually takes a few extra days.
If after the lights are both green and you still haven’t received proper payout you will be able to report irregularities

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.