How to transfer BATs from Rewards to Uphold mannually?

or do i have to wait for end of the month for automatically transfer?

1 Like

You’ll have to wait for them to transfer automatically. That is if you’re talking about BAT in current earnings. If you’re talking about BAT in your balance but not showing up on Uphold then thats something different. Tell us which one you mean and you’ll get more assistance than this.

1 Like

Im talkin’ bout the estimated earnings on brave rewards which comes from the ads on browser.

1 Like

The estimated earnings are paid each month, the payments start on the 8th of each month. SO BATs earned this month will start processing anytime after / on the 8th of December 2022. You can track payout updates at

The payout will be December 2022 when december starts and thats when your BATs will start processing after the 8th.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. So I’m gonna format my PC and my mobile aswell.
How can i save my earnings? After the format are they gonna be disappear?

1 Like

I will suggest you do that after the 1st of december 2022, cause the payment id and other info gets transferred on / by the 1st of each month. So you will get the BATs in Uphold I suppose. @SaltyBanana @Saoiray please confirm if I am right about this. Thanks!

It starts getting paid out once a month on the “Next payment date” you see in brave://rewards. It will show UI in your browser saying “Payout is in progress”, etc. around that time of the month.

But you said 8th of the months?

Yes. That is when the payments are sent.
Each payment has an ID, so that ID and the amount to be paid is transfrred on/ by the 1st of each month.

2 Likes

So there is no option to save the earnings if you gotta format your pc right? @chriscat @SmartyAadi

1 Like

I guess so. Can I recover BAT from old drive - #2 by Saoiray

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.