My BAT is not transferring - uphold wallet is verified and has worked before

I earned about 50 BAT and it said it was going to be transferred on March 5th, Now the total went down to 46 mysteriously and still have not recieved my BAT from this browser.

Any help you can give will be beneficial. I have had BAT transferred before to my UPHOLD wallet, it’s all linking, just something isn’t telling the Brave browser to send the BAT to my verified uphold wallet.

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

1 Like

i’m not sure what could be happening but the payments are still in process please wait a bit more

I’m having same problem on Uphold

Ok will do, thanks for the reply

I’m having same problem on Uphold. Indeed something is not working, I would almost go so far as to say that it is false advertising or even theft

I have same issue going on. I have BAT balance shown in Brave Browser but there is nothing in Uphold wallet.
Please let me know when can I see the BAT in my uphold wallet?

I see the Feb transfer was on the 13th for me, so I’ll give it a few more days. What is our recourse if BAT never makes it to our UPhold wallet when everything is linked? I currently buy other tokens thru UPHOLD so I know all is working. Thanks.

@RB2012 then, is steeven time :grimace:

1 Like

Thank you, I have sent the 3 requested file screenshots to steeven directly.

Same problem with me

Hi. I am earning 50 plus BAT monthly, but when it comes to the payout, I receive eg.1.5BAT monthly only. In my settings I am not auto contributing or anything. What am I doing wrong or is it on your side? Thanks in advance.

plss attach screenshot of reward panel @meriodoc

BAT doesn’t go from brave to the uphold wallet on Mar. 5th, all ads are dead now.

I’m not one of the brave team :grin:

How do you do that :open_mouth:? :thinking:

My iOS transfer of 5 bat didn’t transfer to my account why ?

Same issue, where my BAT at? 54 BAT not going to Uphold, March 5th 9 BAT uploaded makes no sense.Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 08.44.34

1 Like

@smildenhall When did you verified your wallet?

I verified my Uphold wallet the beginning of February 2021. I have three devices verified a MacPro, MacBook and a PC laptop.

(Wallet created: 31/01/2021, 23:48:41)

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Nightly and will be in Release version soon. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

3 Likes