After the brave fix i lost my BAT!

After the recent BAT to uphold fix i lost my 17 BAT for no reason. 10 from my pc and 7 from my phone. i don’t know is they fixing this problem or just i lost it ?

2 Likes

Same here i also lost and bat revenue again decreases from 0.025 to 0.05

That looks like an increase 0.025 to 0.05 @ritika11

2 Likes

I don’t think this fix has been deployed yet, my rewards panel is still the same after Version 1.12.114 update. Even on the update notes it doesn’t say anything. @steeven may you please enlighten us.

1 Like

No, its my writing mistake thats drop from 0.0025 to 0.0005

Yeah :slightly_smiling_face: friend, I could tell.

2 Likes

The fix was deployed and resolved most peoples issues. @Xion please resend your wallet ID when you have a moment. Thank you.

2 Likes

Dm sent. Thanks @steeven

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem, couple of weeks ago I lost half of my BAT earned in Brave. How can this be solved?

Welcome @MVL

I am only a Brave Browser & Community post parser when I need help resolving an error or formulating a better understanding, but I don’t feel as though I am stepping outside my pay grade in suggesting you DM @steeven just as @Xion did above.

You were smart to search for your problem before creating a new post.

Brave’s(?) are far more responsive when you help them help you – which is what you did.

Lol really :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:, basically bat value depends on the country we are in and the sponsors who publish their ads.

I found my browser had turned auto contribute on and I lost 20 Bat.

I now check daily that it is still off.

I May tip occasionally but I object to having my BAT taken from me with out my permission. I wil assume thi was a bug but it has happened twice now.

Hello, I have lost my brave rewards and even when pushing back the account with menemonic phrase my BAT does not appear. Pls support

hello @steeven kindly check my dm about my rewards

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.