Multiple browsers reset to 0.000 bat, where did it go? how can i get it?

I use 4 different browsers
gaming PC streaming PC
laptop and mobile, on all 4 of them i had a combined 10 bat…

just now it reset to 0

and im not sure where it went or how to access it?

please help
thanks.

3 Likes

Same here…and it looks like a few others also just lost all theirs! Hopfully they fix mistake FAST. I was thinking Sept closed and they are being moved but it says the oct 7th on next pay date. So no idea really. But frustrating I know

3 Likes

I lost mine. I just started the last few weeks and had made 4 BAT. And just minutes ago, all gone. I thought maybe it got transferred to my linked Uphold account. But its not there. This sucks!

3 Likes

Probably Buggy the Clown’s fault. But no for real this is just what happens at the last day of the month at a time like this. The rewards are not gone! This happened last month as well. 7+ days from now you will be paid out after payouts are complete.

4 Likes

yes I checked my gemini account which says is verified and linked but nothing. Also havent received bonus 5 BAt for using gemini. Customer service says wait 30 days …so doing that but dont expect to see those or these losts one now. Very frustrating

3 Likes

yeah i totally was expecting OCt 7th also

2 Likes

High Priestess—so your saying this was the months close-and those BAT will show up on the 7th?

2 Likes

does this apply if you’re not yet verified?
but thanks so much great info…

and poor buggy… always gets clowned xD

3 Likes

Last month, the devs have said before. The BATs reset to zero on the 1st of each new month at 00:00 UTC time. They will owe you back when they pay in about a week or two. I got like over 12.5 BAT with 1222 ads for the month of September, one of my all time recorded achievements. The final number may or may not be accurate.

2 Likes

Pretty much. This happened like August 31st. Probably something to do with whatever clock brave runs off of. Even though in California it is 530ish, and not midnight. Trust, try to find older threads about this and you will see.

3 Likes

thank’s ya’ll :smiley: thats relieving…

2 Likes

Even if you are not verified, you will still get paid out, but instead of being sent to Uphold/Gemini it will be stored in your browsers local wallet

2 Likes

I see its Oct 1st 1230 am UTC TIme

2 Likes

Is there anywhere you can see the amount that is to be transfered?

2 Likes

me too i lost 1,4 bat what its happening

2 Likes

Check this:

I have been facing same issue and the browser reset itself and everything went to zero previous day, How can i get back the BAT that i had collected?

Same thing is happening in my pc all the contribution was reset

It’s UTC. They have a fix in the works so that it is based on the user’s local time, but that fix is not released yet.

1 Like

I also never received my 5 bat for completing the gemini account