Creator Account Suspended with no updates? Shocking!

Hi,

Is there anyone from brave team who can help here please?

My account was suspended four days back and was told to answer a couple of questions following which a review was supposed to be done but since then I haven’t heard anything, I have sent many emails to support team but none got a reply. The website just redirects me to error page instead of showing suspension message.

It’s disappointing to see getting your account suspended and then not even being told what’s happening,

Am I supposed to just accept that the account has been deleted?

1 Like

@Arpit1 Please refer to the following thread regarding your suspension: Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions. The team will get in touch with you after your account be reviewed.

Apologize for the inconveniences.
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for replying, I am absolutely fine with the review part but I no one from support team tends to reply to the emails , hope they can be made aware that atleast dropping a simple line will save a lot of hassle for people

Hi there @Arpit1 , account reviews take time. A wait time is normal and to be expected. We will address your ticket in the order they were received. Apologies for the wait!

2 Likes

@Asad Hello, more than 8 days with no updates? Any ideas how much time it takes?
Thanks

Hi there!

Account reviews take time. We will have a final decision for you before next month’s payout. If you’re cleared, you’ll be paid out in full then.

If you have not done so already, please send an email to [email protected] with an answer to the following questions:

1. How did you solicit tips/referrals/etc.?
  2. Do you believe you may have done something to trigger our security checks? If so, please explain in detail.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.