Multiple devices - earning problems

Hello,

Now i have brave on my phone, my laptop and my desktop.
I’ve been checking my past “recieved BAT” on uphold and I recieve 1 (is it all together at the same time? it doesnt seem so), previsiually it would be 1 recieve per device.
Plus, befere it would be around 1 or 2 BAT per device and now i get 0.15BAT all together?

another thing:
I’ve added my desktop recently and i didnt noticed but i gave 1BAT to brave (automatic contribution). Can i get it back someway?

thank you,
Mattas

Yes. Payments have been lumped together for a year or so now. Payments are able to be issued faster and it saves Brave money by merging all into one per custodial account.

Ads fluctuate. Not sure where you are or what devices you are using, but some months you’ll earn tons of BAT and other months you’ll barely earn. You likely should earn much more than you’re mentioning, but not sure your entire setup or anything.

This is turned on by default and requires you to turn it off.

You can create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 to see if they would be willing to do a one time reversal, but it’s not guaranteed. If they do it, it’s going to be them just being nice.

i will try that.
Thank you!
Have a good 2024 :slight_smile:

December: 0.15 BAT
November: 0.07 BAT
October: 0.18 BAT

I’m in Portugal and i use the computer more than 4 hours a day and the cellphone constantly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.