3. Enjoy 404

Expected result:
Really?

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.37.116 chromium - followed by other stuff

Mobile Device details
Samsung Gtab A - Android 10 not rooted

Additional Information:
Device complaining about dwindling internal storage space. Brave, the biggest fatty (and until now, default browser). Moved to external storage, only so that I could register and bless this very Brave community with this topic.

Side note. Either the search function sucks, or nobody has ever complained about this…or…like Tigger, I’m the only one.

Thanks

Hi

@overground From what I know “It is not recommended to copy or backup your browser/wallet profile to another device”.

"At this time, this action is not recommended and will cause you to stop seeing Ads. "

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to read more…

Thanks for the reply. I guess technically it’s another device, but it’s simply the removable SD card - with Brave’s enormous amount data moved via android native apps to SD implementation. I understand the security risks of doing this, but I’m fairly certain that I will not suffer a data breach as a result of the migration , I’m not interested in Brave Ad points and things - I just like the browser. However, with it consuming a huge portion of my internal storage, I’ll be forced to uninstall it if I can’t migrate its data to the “external storage” (micro sdcard inserted into dedicated tablet port).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.