Mobile and desktop wallets are not synchronized

Hello, yesterday I signed into Brave browser using my iPhone 8+ and I received 20 BAT tokens reward. Then, I created a Uphold wallet and verified it. Since I couldn’t find the way to link Uphold to Brave wallet on iPhone, I logged into my Brave account using my Windows desktop. I was then able to link Brave wallet to Uphold wallet, pity I can’t see any BAT tokens in my Brave wallet, when using Windows desktop, and I can see them when using iPhone 8+. How can I get to see my Brave wallet correctly either when logging in from my desktop or mobile?
Thank You!

Hi @roxanne,

Thanks for writing in! It’s not yet possible to sync a mobile wallet with your desktop wallet, but is something we’re working on!

2 Likes

Thank You for Your reply. I have another question: as said before, I verified my Brave wallet on my desktop and linked to my Uphold wallet. The issue is that I can see BAT rewards in my mobile Brave wallet, but can’t in my Uphold wallet… how can I synchronize the 2 wallets, since I followed the linking procedure and everything was fine?
Thank You!

Hi @roxanne,

Thanks for the follow up! Similar to syncing your mobile and desktop wallet, the function doesn’t exist yet to sync you mobile wallet to you Uphold account.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. So, how to see BAT into my Uphold wallet? Since right now I can see them only in my Brave wallet on mobile… thank You!

@roxanne withdrawal / wallet verification is not yet available for mobile version. Only on desktop.

Thanks

1 Like