Media Keys, Copy and Paste not working and rewards auto contributing with the setting off

Hello folks I’m having a few issues with Brave.

Unfortunately the media keys do not work when I am inside another program or game. I like to have YouTube or twitch open in the background and have always been able to pause the media playing inside other browsers whilst I am using other software. Is there a way to make this work with Brave because it’s a deal breaker for me.

My copy and paste has stopped working in the last couple of weeks. CTRL + C then CTRL + V does nothing. Right clicking said text and copying and pasting does nothing I also sometimes see a Force copy? which was new to me but does nothing. Not sure what happened here.

My first months of rewards should of been around 5-10 bat across 3 devices. 2 desktops and 1 mobile all with auto-contribute unselected and I received 2 emails saying “You sent 1 BAT to Brave software international.” And then the rest of the rewards are not reflecting anywhere after 1 month. I have a feeling its about to auto contribute all my rewards again :confused: Can anyone help me with that also?

Also whilst trying to use Twitch.com its not a very good experience. The chat is mostly broken and just decides its self when it wants to work. it often displays a spinning wheel of death and an empty chat, Streams constantly pause and disconnect.

Over the last 5-6 Years I keep trying to give Brave browser a chance but I just constantly keep running into issues almost instantly and give up with it. I see the value of trying to fix these because of the No ads and passive rewards. YouTube feels like the premium service. I would really love to get these ironed out instead of just downloading another browser and having a smooth experience! Can anyone help me please :slight_smile:

Im on v 1.69.162 and Windows 10.

Well I gave it a try once more and might download again in the future. But for now Mozilla Firefox outshines brave in every way. I didn’t want to leave but I’m going to have to. You can delete this topic.