May 2020 Ads Payout Megathread

And what about Brave mobile where I never got a captcha (even a very poor one like Brave desktop’s), only a spinning progress indicator, and then nothing, with the chance to claim lost in the mists of bad programming…?

Edit: whoever flagged my original writing as inappropriate has an extremely odd understanding of inoffensive LOL.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed I have 2 dotted triangles to drag the shape to. I dragged it to the one in the square and got ‘oops there’s been an error, try later’. Then my claim date moved to 6th June and I no longer have a claim button.

Windows 10, Brave 1.8.86

1 Like

Are you insinuating that mobile users can no longer claim rewards since you can’t KYC?

Hi, something weird happened to me. Last night I had 5.2 BATs, and today I woke up and I’m on 3.8 BAT. And I have not received the tokens on my wallet. Besides not receiving the tokens, I don’t know why I lost tokens from tonight to this moment.

Hi,

More than half of my rewards were cut today. I was at ~+2$ of bat.
Today i am at 3.8 BAT for only 0.71 $, and i find no way to claim it.

Nearly the same happened on my mobile, except i was able to claim it this time.

What should i do, as i have no screenshot about my previous rewards?

1. From 48 it reset to 8.5 today in one of my devices. Earlier in april, it reset from 20 to 8.3.
  2. Now I have 50.5 in this device and today it was supposed to get into wallet. Even uphold is verified. But the next payment date changed from May 6th to June 6th.
  3. No reply for any of the mails.

Hi! 3 of my friends registered with my channel referral link, installed Brave and are using it. Unfortunately, for some reason or another, only the downloads seem to be registering. Is there a tracking issue going on with my links?

Thanks for helping me out with this! :slight_smile:

I also lost my earned BAT on desktop I had 10.3 BAT NOW I have 5 BAT. On My phone I had 6.3 BAT but it ONLY let me claim 1 BAT to my Wallet but it still says I have 6.3 BAT Estimated, Also it still has May 5 rewards date. I sure once it switches I will loose half my BAT. :frowning_face:

I’m still waiting for my BAT to reach my wallet. My uphold balance says 33.8BAT and my brave rewards balance shows 61.9. Also, I recovered my wallet on to my new macbook, and it let me claim the rewards, but none of the ads i’ve clicked have been credited at all, it just said that my reward was 0.1 BAT, which is rediculous.
Also, on my laptop and desktop, its not even letting me claim rewards, there is no option to claim them. You ignored my reply to my other thread about this too!

Hi all - please see May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

Hi @JoshuaSum - the publishers payout is scheduled for later this week. This thread is for the ads payout.

Hi, Yesterday I had 4.9 bat and today I have 3.4 bat. They had disappeared, they aren´t in my uphold account. What could I do?

Hi, i didnt see any received any claims in my wallet and there was a reduction in my expected payout bal. please how do i rectify this. I have done my KYC and linked my Uphold acc.

I closed Brave and reopened (on pone) and it finally updated the Next Payment date to June 5 and my estimated is 5.3 BAT. I have not lost any yet. And 1.0 in my Wallet.

Hi @kevers05 - hold tight, payments are still processing, and there is no expected BAT loss. We are currently investigating this incident https://status.brave.com/incidents/x9l2jh0pgz5s which has had an affect on the claiming process.

2 Likes

Just restarted my system and the BAT tokens dropped from 13.9 to 5.8. Out of 13.9 13 was due for payment today. Now I’ve got 0 BAT tokens in my wallet but the expected payout has dropped. I’m attaching screenshots of before and after the loss.

1 Like

I have found that it happens to me as well. And to get “Claim Rewards” back, you may have to restart the browser, but keep in mind you may get an error that says something went wrong.

Very helpful thank you
Got it figured

The same thing happened to me!! please help!! I had 5.8 BAT, now I have 3.7 and nothing in my wallet

1 Like

I sent an email out to [email protected] but how do I know that I will be helped? My phone issue seems uncommon.