March 2020 Ads Payout Megathread

This is the official support thread for this month’s Ads payout. Please direct any issues related to this month’s Ads payouts here.

if you’re a Creator with questions about your publishers payout, please see our Publisher payout megathread instead.

Before posting here, make sure none of common reasons for missing an Ads payout apply to you:

1. Anyone whose BAT balance has suddenly dropped or zeroed out should fully exit and restart the Brave client. Make sure to completely exit out of the program and try again. This should fix most of the cases here – if not, please let us know and we’ll dig into your account!
  2. Ads payouts have now fully completed (including retroactive Ads payouts from past balances). If you didn’t get paid, email us the details (see the below instructions on writing in).
  3. If you’re expecting an Ads payout you didn’t get, you may be in an unsupported region. Brave Ads payouts are only available to those residing in supported regions.
2 Likes

Lets start with this. If there are ‘unsupported regions’ ads should not be available or not get activated to users that fall in this category. Since ads were delivered (and advertisers paid for those ads to show to users that reside in unsupported regions), users should be paid what they are owed no matter what. Otherwise, Brave simply comes up with silly new rules in order to pocket BATs that were paid by advertisers. To me, at this point, Brave credibility is next to zero.

Normally, payouts not being processed, or being processed in parts - although the process should only take minutes even using simple Excel spreadsheets - should not be happening at all. Even the crappiest database running on a 20-year old Pentium processor with 256 MB or RAM would be able to process correctly all user entries within a few hours. Not days. And not by omitting entries. The fact that this thing happens for months in a row now, and nobody at Brave cares to have it somehow resolved, means that it’s not happening by accident.

4 Likes

My add reward is still pending, but pay out day has changed, to April. But in my Uphold wallet I recieved a different amount of BAT from a : Uphold Member"…?

1 Like

Blink with a question
Hello, I’ve been viewing ads for a month, and I had 6 BAT for the reward, I wanted to send a tip to my blogger as a reward, but the accrued coins did not go to my wallet account in the browser, instead the date changed to April 5. Do I need to pass KYC to just send tips???

1 Like

That’s probably the payout from sponsored images just like mine. Pending ad payouts from Brave Ads should show increments of .05 BAT if I’m not mistaken. If you didn’t see payment like that, then that probably means you still haven’t received the payout from Brave Ads and you only just received payment from Sponsored Images.

1 Like

its possible. I dont understand, why my brave wallet, show different balance(in the blue box on the right top), then my uphold wallet…

1 Like

What are the supported regions? I am in Ireland…

None of my browser get paid February. Same for my two friends browser. Is there a big problem with brave this month?
I was talking about you to my friends now they laugh at me cause nobody get paid…
BTW I sent the mail.

1 Like

It is starting to get very painful!

4.9 BAT lost !!!
Version 1.4.96 Chromium: 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
We continue to lose BAT. BAT are not credited to the Uphold account on the date indicated …

3 Likes

So I have restarted my browser, and looks like it was payed out…but for some reason I got much more then expected…How should the transaction of add payout looks like in the uphold wallet? I received the BAT from a : Uphold member

1 Like

try to restart browser…or maybe even clean the cash and history

1 Like

Well, I think we’ll be getting 2 different payouts per browser wallet. One from the earnings for the Sponsored Images and the other from viewings Brave Ads. Usually payouts for viewing ads has the increment/range of .05, for example; 4.25, or 7.05. That’s how my payout from viewing Brave Ads look like. I think the payout I just got is from the Sponsored Images and I still don’t have the payout for viewing the Brave Ads. You’ll know when you get the payout for viewing Brave Ads when the Pending Rewards is reset to 0.

1 Like

What is actually the : sponsored images reward? any info link please?thanks

1 Like

Here’s link about Sponsored Images:

1 Like

For me, i watch a lot of ads during february and i won 5,2 BAT but when it was the 5 march i only got 3,5 BAT it’s the second month i use brave everyday and i have problems again it’s getting boring -_- so why so much BAT

1 Like

I have the same issue. Hope it gets fixed

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have 2 Brave publisher accounts (I lost access to mail, so I created a new one, but restored it today)
Can I link one Uphold wallet to 2 Brave accounts to receive my rewards?

1 Like

Hi there, my mobile brave app doesn’t finish processing the ads rewards, It keeps loading for eternity.

I tried enter this on mobile, and doesn’t work either.
brave://rewards-internals

Help?

2 Likes

Just a thing I noticed: this month’s payouts state in memo Message Message:
payout for December ad earnings:

2 Likes