March missing rewards because your captcha didn't work properly

I tried to do the captcha and it failed, and then went back to saying keep in eye out for your rewards, they should be processed soon. And updated browser yesterday, and now I can’t even see that I had any rewards for march at all now. I really want to know if I’m still getting my rewards or if ya’ll are cheating me out of them because of your flawed captcha system??? also why if my account is verified through gemini do I even need to a, accept them, and B, need to do a captcha this shT is bs!!! I had way less issues accepting my mobile rewards in an unverified account. Not to mention uphold was a f**ing joke, not to mention defeats the purpose of using your browser. Their privacy policy is a joke. they are totally selling our information…not to mention they have a horrible site/app. And heads if your having issues signing up, you may need to download their garbage app, and sign up that way, then delete the link between brave and them and sign in through brave browser to initiate the new link. It took me hours to get their junk ass platform to allow me to sign up then link to it properly.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 as updated as it can be.
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes and has been…
What date did you verify your wallet?
idfk way before this payout…
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no this would of been the first never knew i had to accept the rewards at the end of the pay period…
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Merica biatch…United States of America…
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
i dont even know w.t.f this is, but i can download and write reviews on the playstore just fine, not labeled a bot or anything…
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes, plus I only just now got an uphold account on mobile since this payout, and I’m honestly disgusted that I have to trust their shady company with my personal information…shame on yall for partnering with such a crap company. it seriously defeats the purpose of yall protecting our info and searches…Please find a more reputable company, that doesn’t cause everyone grief or sell people information. ty

2 Likes

i have the same problem

1 Like

March rewards seem to be gone for good. Time to accept it and move away.

Yeah… :frowning: Thief BRAVE!!!

Exactly the same thing happened to me… Had an issue with Captcha, then it just said that the money was being transferred, it kept like that for 3-4 days, and today it disappeared at all with all my money :frowning:

1 Like

The same here. First, the captcha didn’t work, then the amount dropped and went back, the claim button disappeared as well and today, as of writing, it’s all gone.
I’m starting to lose hope for the march rewards.

1 Like

Same thing has happened to me too, March rewards not showing up at all now

Well, it looks like they’ve suspended all claims in many platforms, while fixing issues :point_down:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/u08zgi/did_brave_team_suspend_reward_claiming_for/

Similar issue here - Can’t pass captcha. Read somewhere that playing with the browser’s zoom feature can solve this, but not for me. I still see my rewards, last week I was contacted by one of the staff (I presume?) but nothing happened since then.
Which brings me to my question - is the brave/bat project still running or was this all an elaborate clickbait operation.

1 Like

my update: I was able to claim my BAT after updating my brave browser today.
The captcha finally worked.
hank you for the patch!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.