Mac Browser Rewards not going to Uphold

Description of the issue:
I just realized (mainly over the last two months, though I think going on for some time) that my rewards from Mac browser are no longer going to Uphold, since I linked my Android device to Uphold.

I can see that I am getting the monthly claims in both Mac and Android, but my Uphold transaction history only seems to correlate to Android distributions for the past several months. Furthermore, looking at reward settings, the Android page matches my balance with uphold exactly, while my Mac browser has a completely separate balance.

In the Mac browser, it says ‘Wallet Verified’ and it is the first place where I setup the Uphold integration and it worked prior to linking my Android. I confirm I only have 1 Uphold account. I’ve tried delinking and relinking the Mac browser to uphold last month, but it didnt help. I can also confirm that both the Mac browser and Android browser are part of the same sync chain.

So I’m not really sure where the Mac browser BAT balance is physically stored and how I can get it transferred to Uphold.

Thanks

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.19.88 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (x86_64)