Lost tokens since November 2020

I’ve noticed that since November 2020 all my tokens have been lost, even though my ads settings are at maximum (5 ads per hour) and I constantly receive and click on ads, all my statements from November to now (March) are 0.000 and no tokens have been transferred to my Uphold account.

When I open a new tab, the Rewards card shows me some tokens but definitely not all the ones I’m entitled to. It is not the first time this happens and it looks like Brave does not fix the issue once and for all and people like me keep loosing all their tokens that will probably never be reimbursed by Brave.

What looks to me is that every time crypto goes up, this “Bug” happens and Brave (which as for now is being seen as nothing but an scammer to me) says it will fix it but nothing is done and as I stated before, no refund will ever be given! That’s extremely unprofessional and dishonest.

FIX THE SUPPOSED BUG

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi Steeven, I’ve sent you the requested details. Please let me know if you need more information.

Cheers

Hey Steeven,

Any news regarding this issue? Cheers

HI @jhonny1 - for some reason I’m not seeing the DM, I’ll send you one now. Thank you.

Done Steeven! Please have a look if you received this time and let me know. Thank you very much indeed!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.