Lost rewards of November

last month (November) I had nearly 2 BATs then I signed in for Brave Publisher last night and added a Youtube channel ( or a little bit later than 12 AM, I can’t remember the exact time). Now the" pending token" is reset to 0 but I haven’t received BAT from November. Please check and respond as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Yes I have the same problem
It showed 0.6 BAT processing but I had like 3.82 BAT.
I refreshed the page and now it’s gone.

1 Like

u know how to report this issue to Brave’s support team ?

You have to click on their account then msg them personally but don’t bother, they don’t reply.
I’ve checked the feeds, everyone have this same problem.
They will fix it in a day or two I guess.

i hope so cause it’s literally hard to get 1 BAT

yeah u’re right =))))

my payment day has just changed to 7th December and the token will be processed 6 days later

Some what same situation, my rewards from OCTOBER are disappearing, never transferred to my uphold probably theres some bug. Don’t know who gonna fix it.

this morning (December 1st 2021) after browsing for some time the BAT counter dropped to 0.10 so same thing happened to me too.

from looking through other threads it seems like the BAT you receive is only an estimated amount. And from looking at the terms of the rewards program there is some " Elimination Period" from the 1st to the 13th of every month.

what are you talking about, could you please link that “Elimination Period” from its source?.

given our main topic: [Lost rewards of November]
Gentleman “steeven”, in November I tried brave browser out, but I haven’t linked any wallet other than the local brave wallet v1.31.88.

December 1st, 2021 12:39PM
by far “countdown in the UI” has not appeared.

image taken on December 1st, 2021
where did all progress go?

Hi everyone. It’s a new month (December 1st). Therefore, your counters will reset for the new month. You should see a countdown in the UI appear shortly.

2 Likes