Lost all Brave Tokens

Description of the issue:
Lost all of my brave tokens ( had 50 ) on the last week of April and still haven’t recovered them.

Actual Result:

Expected Result:
Require all 50 lost bat tokens

Reproduces how often:
Since the last week of april

Brave version:
Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/)

Additional information:
Windows Version 10.0.19041

@ Mattches Help would be appreciated

@absy,
Where did you lose them from? Were they in your wallet previously? If so, it’s probably because your wallet is disconnected from you Uphold account. Please reconnect it and see if this resolves your issue.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply, I connected my uphold account but my wallet is showing me 28 coins instead of the 45-50 (I’m not sure exactly) which I originally had.

@absy,
You could be running into the BAT not porting issue – how long have you had these tokens in the browser?

@Mattches
Hi, I tried disconnecting and then connecting but it still shows 28 bat tokens.
It’s been almost a month since my bat tokens dropped down to 28, it was after I verified and connected to uphold. If you’re asking about how long as in how long I’ve been using the browser, I started using it from September 2020, so that’s how long I’ve been holding the bat tokens for.

@absy,
Disconnecting/reconnecting was the proposed fix at the time, but if you read the last update in that thread I sent you, you’ll note that we are still trying to resolve this particular issue.

1 Like

Oh, well thanks for the replies and I wish you and the team good luck in solving the issue :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I did the mentioned steps, but balance still showing 0.00 BAT!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.