Latest Brave update causing browser to completely freeze and eventually "Not Responding" after a random amount of time

Description of the issue:
As the title says, after a seemingly random amount of time, Brave will either completely freeze up (becoming completely unable to be interacted with) or the window will become “Not Responding”

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I’m not exactly sure how to reproduce it. Twice it happened while I was watching a YouTube video on one monitor and playing a Steam game on the other monitor.
Just today, I stepped away from my PC for about an hour or 2 and when I came back, Brave was Not Responding

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Brave either becomes completely unresponsive (clicking anywhere on the browser yields no response, and alt-tab to the browser does not pull it up, I had to use Task Manager to close it using End Task)

Expected result:
Brave should be responding to interaction

Reproduces how often:
Twice yesterday, once today.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
Brave v1.70.117

Additional Information:
I don’t actually know for sure if the freezing and the Not Responding are related, but I think it’s a safe assumption that one led to the other.

1 Like

Well, I just came home and found another issue. I left my PC on with the browser open and left the house for about 3 hours and when I got home, Brave had crashed.

Have been experiencing the same problem with the beta version for the last month