LastPass logging me out everytime I close the browser since last upgrade

Description of the issue: Everytime I close the browser last pass logs me out despite having the appropriate settings (trust device for 30 days etc.). I tried everything I found on other threads. I deleted lastpass’ cookies and enabled all cookies after that, I double checked the extensions’ settings, I checked through my antivirus if I have anything limiting lastpass cookies/brave and checked clear data on exit with no luck. This has been going on for few days and it’s really grinding my gears to have to input master key everytime. I should note that when I reopen my browser I get prompted into a new tab (local one) of the extension that has a weird gibberish pathway that’s showing up an all blank page (not sure if it’s safe to upload the pathway) but ye, even if I log in without the starting prompt/manually issue persists.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Log into lastpass, close the browser and reopen it

Brave Version( check About Brave): v1.41.96

If you press Ctrl+Shift+Del and go to the ‘On exit’ tab, do you have anything checked there to clear browsing data when Brave exits?

If not, and the issue still occurs (on latest Brave – make sure it’s updated) – does it still happen with all your other extensions disabled?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.