Last Pass keeps logging me out

I keep being logged out of Last Pass. I have turned off Shields for Last Pass, and this has enabled cookies but I still keep being logged out of Last Pass. There is no browser extension for Brave for Last Pass - only the Chrome extension, so I am using that with Brave, and it works to a certain extent in that I can log into websites with it, but when I try and log into my Last Pass vault, I keep being asked to sign in all the time - even if I have already signed in, if I switch to a different tab, it asks me to sign in again, and if I close Brave and restart it straight away, it asks me to sign in again

Hello @Lou123

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you please share the following information:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?
2 - Have you updated to the latest Brave version?

Be waiting for your response!

Android phone S10, Windows 7 Computer, Apple Macbook Air laptop - same thing happens on all of them.

Yes it’s updated

Nannette

Hi @Lou123

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Could you kindly use other chromium base browser to see if the issue persist?

Be waiting for your response!

I never had this problem in Chrome but I don’t want to use Chrome - I want to use Brave, so please fix it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.