Last Month's BAT rewards vanished

I haven’t received my last month’s (march)BAT rewards in my wallet Though few days back i did get a chance to retrieve the amount to wallet by passing the captcha but somehow i failed all three chances after which it was still visible in the estimated earning section and now it is just vanished.

I had somewhat earned 6 BAT , i’d checked my gemini account its not there too shall i get my tokens back or is it just gone?

Update- It showed up today as i opened the browser and while i was trying to claim it disappeared again

Update2: I have received last months payout today it was a bit late this time but thats totally fine . Brave devs are the bestt.
Thank you
@braveteam

8 Likes

I am currently in the same boat, my friend. Still waiting on my 6 BAT I earned in March and never received my 0.25 BAT deposit after completing the captcha. I wouldn’t be too concerned though because this seems to be happening all across the platform. I’m sure the Brave Devs are just as frustrated as we are and want to get us our rewards.

1 Like

i have heard people with over 50 bats still bragging for em dont seem like we will get our rewards.

1 Like

same here. I just lost my 8.9 BATS pending!

1 Like

Same boat for me, had 4BAT for payment and they vanished.

1 Like

Be confident, my friends. This is an amazing community with incredible potential. There is no doubt in me that the Brave Devs are going to get us our rewards. This is a trustworthy platform, I can assure you. These things just take time and patience. Remain Brave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine also disappeared, i had around 2 BAT pending on my unverified wallet but now the balance is 0.00…same thing on my android phone … :frowning:

+1 My 4.5 BATs reward vanished. is this a bug ?

Hello,

I was expecting 5.71 BATs from March and as I was waiting to receive them till yesterday, but now they are completely gone. Browser doesn’t show anything for March

Same problem here. My 8 BATS disappeared

Same problem here. i waited till the transaction ends (for 7 days) now there is no record of showing my BAT

same issue here
havent recieved my bat still

Same here, said that it has arrived but didnt

13 BAT from march hasn’t arrived and the indication telling me my BAT is on the way has disappeared.

Same here. I had around 2-3 BAT from March. We have been getting messages to check the status for the last few days. I thought it was added to the existing bat total, but it is exact and not changed. Today, the message and awards both disappeared.

Same here 9.6 BAT not received…

Same issue, it say’s I have received the BAT Rewards but there is no money in my Gemini account.

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

I had 6.715 BAT, They are gone tooo… this was highest in last 6 months after ad payout is reduced :frowning: