July Rewards Never Arrived?

yes, I received brave token last month with no problem.

In the same boat here as well, no claim button. Also not had any ads for around a month either

Hi Steeven,

My July rewards never arrived and seems to have disappeared. I dont see a claim button nor the rewards are in my Uphold account. Could you please let me know why? Thank you.

I never received July rewards either. At one time the browser said that the status of my payout was pending, but now it has disappeared altogether with no option to claim it.

I was able to claim on another browser/computer without issue.

Oh! So they can’t hear criticism now? What happened? Doesn’t like when you work is not appreciated or this review is going to cost something in revenue or your job? Well, i am sure your job is not on the line here. So why hide this message. Isn’t that the truth? First create problem, then solution, so as to stay employed or you are freelancer?
Let me know.
Shivam

I hope you are not working in some corporate office where you may or may not get corrective action plan just for getting this review or you don’t care at all.
If not, why hide the comments which shows you your face.
You shouldn’t care about this comment as well when getting big monthly salary checks in your account anyway. Don’t pretend that updates are a favor on users. They are burden.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.