Jittery Video in youtube in 1080p or above

When I play youtube video in laptop on 1080p or above the video is wavy many a times
I’ll have record the screen and share it. It happens with almost all videos and does not happen in other browsers

I have the latest version of Brave installed.

Welcome to the community. I am a community member too. You need to provide more information so that community members and/or support staff can troubleshoot your issue.

Please provide:

1. The actual Brave and OS versions you have which can be found at brave://version.
  2. The GPU you are using.

Information and links to other posts that may help you troubleshoot below. This information may or may not be relevant. If you provide the information above, it will help narrow down relevant information.

1. Check to make sure you have hardware acceleration set properly at brave://settings/system. Per the below support staff post, hardware acceleration should be enabled for higher end hardware and disabled for lower end hardware and integrated GPUs. You could test both enabled and disabled. If no impact, then just use the best option based on your system configuration.
  1. Make sure all your drivers are updated to the latest versions.
  2. If you have extensions, test in private window mode, with no extensions enabled.
  3. Test if problem still occurs in Brave Beta and/or Nightly.

Another topic that may be relevant and provides additional information.
Frames Dropped on Youtube with AMD? I finally found the fix

Please post an update with the additional information requested and the results of anything you tried to resolve the issue. Hope this helps! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.