January 2020 Publisher Payout Megathread

@Asad The Referral Graph is wrong, from 10-01-20 the downloads and installs don’t shown. What is hapening? Today is 13-01-20.

Hi everyone. Making another quick update.

Almost always, a missing payout is due to late, or a lack of, Uphold KYC. Partial payouts happen when BAT is accrued during the one-week freeze period at the start of each month. Just want to put that out there front and center!

With that in mind, we’re investigating these reports of missing payouts and should have more updates shortly. Payouts are a complex process; it takes time to track down the exact culprit and we’re dealing with a large number of cases at the moment. As we’re looking into it, rest assured that the BAT in your publishers balance will remain there safely and will be paid out to you once we’ve identified and fixed any issues with the payout system.

7 Likes

Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

i can’t view Referral Promo Stats since

1 Like

hi @Asad i was waitting for 6 day. please help me

Quick update here for everyone:

3 Likes

Updating ref stats please, if it ran out, please let me know. Thank you.

Dear Mr. @Asad
Thank you for the professional attitude that you and the Brave Creator / Publisher Team have provided through this information.

This really helps other Creators / Publishers who are currently feeling confused about what is happening to their accounts and payments.

Once again, thank you.

@YonhPal
Did you contact me via message on Facebook? Now that you know what and why your payment was delayed starting from December 2019, let’s follow the procedure given by the Brave Creator / Publisher team.
I hope you immediately get your payment delayed from December 2019. Good luck to you

1 Like

I have the same problem, since Jan 10!

Please look into mine as well. I haven’t been paid out since Sept.

hi @steeven . i am waitting @Asad help me solve it for me. I have sent all the information via email and mailbox here . please told him check and help me

My January Pending Payment Report

• Today is January 16, 2020 in my location (UTC + 7, Jakarta)
  • Payment in January has not yet been received and is already late 8 Days from the last day of the frozen period: 1 - 8 January 2020.
  • Payment in January has not yet been received and has been 48 hours of the estimated time informed in the post Notice: Creator/Publisher Payout Error (January 13, 2020) at 14 January 2020

Still Not Receive January Payment

• Today is January 17, 2020 in my location (UTC + 7, Jakarta)
  • Payment in January has not yet been received and is already late 9 Days from the last day of the frozen period: 1 - 8 January 2020.

I did not received my Brave Rewards.
Every month changes “Next Deposit Date” but I receive nothing… and I have more than 5BAT.

until the time of payment, about 1112 bat was displayed, but in the morning it was “your account is under review”. I contacted support but have not received a response for 9 days. What to do?

@Asad my payment is not processed this month although the mentioned earning was of previous month.

I’m new here. Explorer. Not a creator yet. But boy, my first introduction to the community is tainted by seeing a post and earnings from a fellow in Indonesia who is running a crypto faucet, Wonderful. I was hoping to see interactions among bona fide publishers and instead I see a scammy site that is considered, wrongfully, a publisher and generating tips. Sweet introduction.

Still Not Receive January Payment

• Today is January 18, 2020 in my location (UTC + 7, Jakarta)
  • Payment in January has not yet been received and is already late 10 Days from the last day of the frozen period: 1 - 8 January 2020.

its jan 17 i still have not gotten my payout can someone please at least reply to me no one is really saying much just hey theirs a error and post here

Theyve already answered that missing payments will be made in Feb. meanwhile follow the instructions theyve provided and send them an email about missing payment.