Issues with sync QR

Hey @M_MT. I moved your comment over to be its own topic and unlisted the one you commented on. The reason being the person you replied to had shared sync QR code. While I imagine it’s no longer valid since the post was a few years old, I just didn’t want to risk it. Not to mention, didn’t want anyone seeing it and thinking it’s safe to share QR or sync code.

As to you setting up sync, would you mind checking out the links below and see if it helps you figure it out?

If you’re still unable to figure it out after the notes and instructions there, then would appreciate it if you can respond with the following information:

• Which version of Brave is on each device you’re using to try to initiate Sync

• Which OS types and versions they are on (such as Windows 11, Android 12, etc)

• Without sharing any of your sync code or QR code, letting us know what you’re seeing on the screen. Screenshots often are best, but if you do that, DO NOT display Sync Code or QR. (Sorry to repeat, but it’s important. If those get shared, people can get your passwords and all)

• Any error messages you’re getting, if any.