Is there a way to track tips?

So i went into an ordeal to try and get my BATs out as 1 the price is yummy right about now and i’m planning to rebuild my pc and ive been told that its a big no no, that being unverified (because i have no cellphone for these wallets, i cant verify) id lose it so, i waited but with today’s price i felt like it was a good time to do so and so we went into ways that i could fix my issues with an unverified wallet, he offered help and i trust him with all my being so we started by logging him on his uphold into my browser but to no avail we didnt find the way to kickstart the transfer so we disconnected it from his uphold and i went back to unverified like i was before, and my bats showed fully just like before (because when connected it showed, mine + his when he was connected) so we went the tip way, since its seems to be somewhat “working” for me atleast, i sent him 1 bat which he received nearly instantly to test it all out and it showed in his brave creator page 0.95 bat, i sent 100 and 60, (i had 161 bats), so things work out but he still havent received his tips of 100 and 60
So then i went into the brave://rewards-internals and this is
what it shows
( removed the id’s not sure if its personnal )

Created at: 11/08/2021, 09:42:08 PM

Type: One-time tip

Amount: 1 BAT

Step: Completed

Retry Count: -1

Processor: Rewards BAT

twitch#author:nomitso

Total amount: 1 BAT

Contributed amount: 1 BAT"

So i’m assuming it worked, and it does show in his brave creator rewards page too, thing is, my other two tips of 100 and 60 bats, shows completed just like the 1 BAT

Created at: 11/08/2021, 09:52:45 PM

Amount: 100 BAT

Total amount: 100 BAT

Contributed amount: 100 BAT

and

Created at: 11/08/2021, 09:53:15 PM

Amount: 60.75 BAT

Total amount: 60.75 BAT

Contributed amount: 60.75 BAT

But in the logs its full errors, which to be honest i have no clue what it means, lines like

[Nov 08, 2021, 9:38:44.2 PM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(526)] Failed to parse drain tokens response
[Nov 08, 2021, 9:38:44.2 PM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(333)] Transferring tokens failed!

I mean transferring tokens failed sounds bad right?

If a tip shows as completed, does it mean its through and verified, and now i just have to wait or will i be refunded these bats if it doesnt go through to my friends brave creator account or uphold? i noticed ID’s on my contributions, is there a way to track those?

I’m a bit worried that logging him on my brave browser made some errors

I’m i being paranoid? if it says > Step: Completed
Is that a sure way for me to know that my tokens didnt just vanish, because why 1 bat worked instantly but 100 and 60 didnt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.