Installer giving problems [error 0xa430712 & "unable to connect to internet]

Hi, so the problem is that I’m trying to install Brave on my main pc after using it on my laptop (both with Windows10 64bits) and this one doesn’t work at all. The problems I’m getting are error 0xa430712 and now “Unable to connect to connect to the Internet. If you use firewall, please whitelist BraveUpdate.exe”.

The thing is; 1 I don’t have any firewall modified to block any program like that cause in that case I would be unable to install it on my other pc that haves that haves the same config… ; 2 as obvious my internet is working correctly cause I wouldn’t be able to post this

Thanks in advance for the help ^^’ !

2 Likes

Hello. I am getting same problem.

“Unable to connect to the Internet. If you use firewall, please whitelist BraveUpdate.exe”.

On Windows 10 64bits PRO

2 Likes

Same problem here. I am trying to download the new version to my pc (windows7 pro 64 bit) getting same error.

1 Like

We have standalone installers that you can use in the mean time. I’ve seen a few other reports like this recently that we’ll have to look into., For now, visit our GitHub page and see downloading/running the standalone installer works

i have tried with BraveBrowserDevSetup.exe and work.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.