I still didn't get my total BAT in August payout

Hey @steeven @Mattches @elijo, I’ve read the megathread regarding August payout process was ended.

But I can still see my last month’s bat in my browser and I didn’t find any transaction list as mentioned in this link

FYI, here I’m adding the attachments for further reference of my windows-10 laptop and android device.

2 Likes

@Rohit552 - what happens when you click ‘wallet verified’?

1 Like

Hi sir @steeven consider me also i have DM to you facing not yet getting payment

2 Likes

I can see two options

Still now, I didn’t get claim option in my android browser as well.

Along with this I’m not getting any ads on my windows machine since 7th Aug I think. Please look into this as well @steeven

2 Likes

@steeven any suggestion or solution for this?

Check your uphold account once!

Hi @steeven I have the same problem, what should be done in this case?

1 Like

@steeven i have got the same problem. Please resolve.

Did you send me any dollars there?

@steeven I have also not received payment for August

1 Like

@steeven I’m also experiencing the same issue. I had claimed the rewards and they show in my Brave Verified Wallet but have not appeared on my Uphold account.

1 Like

@steeven I have read your another thread for completion of payment to the verified uphold account. What about the unverified account?

@steeven What is the time frame for solving the problem of not displaying Bat in the verified Uphold?

1 Like

@steeven did you check my issue?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hey @steeven , I’ve sent a DM with all the required details as per your request.

hi @steeven

I am also facing this issue in my 2 other devices as well. I will sent a DM to you for all my 3 devices.

Hi @steeven, I have issue of not receiving BAT for last month, and I’ve sent you 2 DM’s. Can you please respond. If you can’t fix it just say so, at least I will know and can move on, thank you

Same problem Here , No Support From Support team

@ceeonline - please see DM.