Bat not showing up in uphold account

After claiming bat rewards today, I can see it in rewards summary as August 2020 earnings from ads, but the total amount in my uphold account hasn’t changed

Brave version: Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have the same issue.

I have same issue!!
Please fix it soon

@eljuno @Mattches @sampson
I recently claimed the rewards for July and the balance became more than 25BAT in my android device ,so i verified the wallet with my already fully verified uphold account.
Now the wallet shows as verified but the balance is not reflected in the uphold account ,it is still in the browser wallet.
Also its my 2nd browser with the same uphold which is below the allowed limit of 4, after verifying the android wallet no new (Brave Browser) card is created in Uphold which was the case for my windows desktop.

You can clearly see only 1 brave browser card in uphold which is for my desktop browser for sure.

2 Likes

even i am also facing the same isssu dude…

Exactly same issue for me, got payment in Wallet but not yet transferred to uphold wallet

i have same issue that you are facing

Me also no bat in uphold

August Payout Megathread
Payments are still being processed
I guess, that’s the reason for delay

I also have the same problem… Let’s hope it get fixed as soon as possible

I also have the same problem.

Hi @Clumsyknight - payments are still processing - MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support. They will be processing through tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hey is the payment for aug done to all members coz still I haven’t recieved mine the bat is stored in browser but not transferred to upload

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.