Hello. I receive Brave ads and I always tap on it, but currently I’m not earning BAT. I had pending tips in the past but I deleted all them, but now my wallet is always 0.0 bat. What kind of problem it could be?
You need to look at your estimated earnings for the month, since the payment to your wallet happens once a month!
What you should expect to see (example):
- You enable Brave Ads in your browser via the triangular BAT icon on the right of your URL bar (brave://rewards).
- You begin seeing ads, in the form of notifications, every so often during your browsing experience based on your frequency settings.
- Each ad you see increases the Ad notifications received this month counter in your Brave Ads component in your Rewards settings (brave://rewards).
- Each ad notification received increases your Estimated pending rewards count, in BAT. (Note: BAT does not immediately appear in your main balance.)
- On the Payment Date (the 5th of the month), you will see a button that says “Claim Ad Earnings”. When you click this button, your earned BAT (in “Estimated pending rewards”) will be deposited into your Brave Rewards wallet and reflected in the main balance. The BAT you earn by viewing ads will only show up in your main wallet balance once it is claimed on or after the 5th.
- If you have a verified wallet , then you will not need to click “Claim Ad Earnings”. Instead, ad earnings will be deposited automatically into your verified wallet (and linked Uphold account) on the payment date.
Thanks for your help!