How do I get ahold of customer service for Brave rewards

Pretty frustrating experience so far

1 Like

@pauldupalntis,
Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the experience so far. Hopefully we can change that here.
Can you tell me what exactly the issue you’re having is?

First of all. Is this the means of contacting customer support for Brave Rewards?

Secondly, my main problem is finding out how to collect BATS through advertising. My computer and my phone are synced and I believe the ads are only delivered through my phone yet I do not see where the ads are delivered. I have setup 5 ads to show per day and I read they will only appear through notifications. How many ads do I need to see before I collect a BAT reward?

Also, I thought I funded a BAT to use through Brave Rewards but it is not showing up in my BAT rewards balance. I added $10.

1 Like

@pauldupalntis,

First of all. Is this the means of contacting customer support for Brave Rewards?

Posting here on any issue is likely to get the fastest response.

BAT earned from viewing ads does not come on a per-ad basis – rather, they are stacked until the 5th of each month, where all users are paid out for their earnings. This is why your wallet balance is not updating. However, come April 5th, you will receive payment for any earned funds for the previous month.
Note that you can view how many ads you’ve seen and estimated earnings so far this month by going to Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Ads (on Android, tap the BAT icon in the address bar and then Rewards Settings --> Ads.

Can you tell me where/how you added funds to your wallet? Additionally, can you tell me if you’ve verified your wallet?

Some links that you may find useful:
Brave Rewards FAQ
What is a verified wallet?
Brave Ads FAQ
How to use Brave Ads

Per the screenshot, I added funds where highlighted. My wallet is verified through Uphold.com. I bought SOL crypto through this portal and see the funds in there. I also do not see where I am not verified through BAT rewards. BTW Thank you for quick responses!!

brave added funds

1 Like

@pauldupalntis,
To confirm, you bought BAT through Uphold, using the link in your Rewards panel, as shown in your screenshot. In your Uphold account, you also see a Brave browser “card” with the funds you added to it, but this balance is not reflected in the browser – is this correct?

No it does not show up in the browser. I thought I added funds to the BAT but the funds are just sitting in my uphold account listed as USD account per the screenshot. ($10.00)

brave funds

@pauldupalntis

I am not customer support. I am replying you as a user.

It seemed like in uphold, you do not even have a ‘Brave browser’ wallet account for holding BAT.
You are just funding your uphold account with 10 USD. That’s all.

1 Like

Very good question I’ve been trying to get help for months.

I am having a similar issue can’t figure out my brave rewards account I think I have two maybe three and can’t access them going on multiple months now.

@Severett,
I’m confused – what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? If you’ve verified your wallet with Uphold (and it appears that you have), you should see a Brave browser Uphold “card” that holds BAT:

If you’re not seeing that card there, then you need to reach out to Uphold support as there may be an issue on there end if it wasn’t automatically generated.

I thought I replied directly to you with the following message. Maybe not. This is still a problem…No it does not show up in the browser. I thought I added funds to the BAT but the funds are just sitting in my uphold account listed as USD account per the screenshot. ($10.00)
brave funds

@pauldupalntis,
Can you send me a DM with the email you use to login to your Uphold account?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.