I need to stop Bookmark Manager Rearranging alphabetically

Bookmark Manager sorts bookmarks by Name and I cannot disable that

I tried to rearrange my bookmarks and hit the Rearrange Bookmarks by name selection by mistake. All my Bookmark folders are sorted alphabetically from left to right and I wanted to undo this. I cannot as it rearranges itself back alphabetically.

I prefer my bookmarks in a specific order from left to right and the browser bookmarks manager just does not allow to switch off the Auto arrangement by name.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

I use a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5 and Brave Version 0.64.77 Chromium: 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@joeykj,
I assume you missed the Folder sorted [Undo] option that appeared after sorting? I see the issue you’re seeing – however, I’m able to rearrange them into whatever order and have them stay. That said, the fact that there’s no “reset” or “undo” options menu is an oversight.

I’ll open an issue to add this to the menu – thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Yes, you are right.

Once, I click on the “Sort by Name” option, there is no “Undo” seen on my Brave browser.

I look forward to the addition of this feature.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.