I Haven't received my august months BAT which was approx 3.87

Same here, I had been patiently waiting for it only for it to disappear and nothing still till now

2 Likes

I have recieved my BAT in uphold. just wait and you will also get your reward.

2 Likes

Mine just arrived :slight_smile:

Have patience

4 Likes

same over here, I can agree the processing takes sometime but you will receive it in your uphold wallet. image

2 Likes

same here, I had 5.2075 BAT expected to receive but after 8 Aug it just disappeared and now there is no bat to claim

2 Likes

is your account verified or you require to claim it?

1 Like

did you received it on your verified wallet or do you have to claim it.

1 Like

I have received it now, yeah it is verified

2 Likes

wait for one more day you will get your reward soon.

2 Likes

let’s wait for one more week then I’ll update you all. Guys is there any way to connect with @admin for this issue/bug.

1 Like

Same for me fellow brave members.
a) Account verified ? CHECK
b) Browser with last update ? CHECK

But July BATS have disapeared and I cannot see them anywhere.
Uphold do not send any emails to confirm any operation

We have been asked to wait as it may be “long” but there is no delay so it is not user friendly to wait for … we dont know how many days before beeing sure that there is a problem or if it was just a delay of processing.

Hope devs can fix this in the best way for all the community :slight_smile: :pray:

EDIT : A few hours after writing my message I received an email from UPHOLD with the amount of BRAVES credited. 3 days of processing but in the end they are here.
It seemed important for me to share and help other members to be patient.

3 Likes

Estoy presentando el mismo problema, nunca me había sucedido quisiera que por favor puedan ayudarme en ninguno de mis perfiles se acredito lo establecido para este mes. que debo hacer necesito ayuda hoy 10/8/2021 sin razón de mis bat estan desaparecidos.

1 Like

el proceso de pago aún no ha terminado, el link del estado de los pagos lo compartí mas arriba

2 Likes

Hello. I received the second transfer of BAT. Now I received 2/2after two days since 8th August. Now I know to wait for this kind of things.

1 Like

Mine 8 BAT were also lost in the same way back in July. I just hope we can retrieve them somehow.

1 Like

a mi tampoco me llego mi pago y los meses anteriores solo me pagaron 0.25 BAT . ne deben casi 6 BAT que no me enviaron nunca a UPHOLD monedero verificado ultima version. el año pasado nu registre ningun problema. en Febrero comenzo .

1 Like

I alos didn’t got my 3.4 bat also

1 Like

i have the same problem but for about 8.5 bat and since jun… should I forget about them?

1 Like

1 Like

I haven’t either.
Brave Reward statistics has been lying to me.