I haven't receive any brave ads

I’ve been using the browser for a while now but i still haven’t received bat or ads

I’m from the philippines

First, see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads? and make sure you have set it correctly.

Hello,

Quite the same problem, Brave not showing in Windows notifications settings, living in France (like many people having this issue apparently).
I installed Brave Dev and tried this : Brave Beta ads not showing up to launch the chrome_debug.log. It was in the appdata files instead of programfiles… and when I launched it, it didn’t show anything about notifications. (Maybye is this method too old idk).

I hope someone can bring new answers to this,

Regards

Well, it seems I found a way and it worked !

The idea is to get a web site asking for being able to display notifications. In order to do this, I launched discord online and activated notification in discord’s settings, I got the Alert, clicked allow (for discord notifications) and then, brave appeared in the windows settings ! Then, I could finally use these settings as the FAQ link shows : Brave Ads Windows 10 Troubleshooting.

I hope this will help some people !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.