Estimated pending rewards not updated since May payout. Issue or normal behavior?

I have brave installed on 3 laptop (mom, sister and mine) with uphold verified wallet on all 3 device and on 1 Android device unverified wallet.

On all device im having the same issue from May payout i’m still having pending rewards that i not received, what can i do?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?
Windows 10 Pro
Android 11

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes for PC
No for Android

What date did you verify your wallet?
In March i think

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here 2 for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

Sometimes you just dont get your money, this is typical for Brave. Be happy when you get a bit in June.

1 Like

Your answer Is not helping anyone…
If you are here just for hate their work please uninstall and forget about brave…
I’m a system engineer and i can only imagine what kind of problem their facing out day by day Just for give something right to the people…

Thanks to all brave’s staffs

3 Likes

I’m a fullstack developer. You’ll be appalled at the quantity of bugs, as well as whoever appears to be the product lead or the one supervising the business direction and manpower allocation.

There’s so many bugs. More than half the bugs don’t get answered or resolved. Nearly all of them are recurring on a regular basis. How long has it been going on for? Half a year and more.

BAT Crypto transactions cannot be audited by users and is revocable. Did you get BAT for this ad? How much BAT did you get for this ad? Is this BAT part of the payout for this month or the next? How much BAT did you get accumulate last month? None of this is recorded. By the way we think your BAT is incorrectly recorded last month, we’ll proceed to wipe off its value and assign a new value that you should accept without questions. Also, this is hidden in the Release Notes and normal users who get OTA updates are left in the dark.

Reddit issues get closed, asked to post on forums. Forum threads get closed, asked to PM support staff directly. Support staff doesn’t get back to PMs. Post on GitHub issues, but GitHub Issue gets marked as won’t fix, duplicate, or resolved.

You will experience it yourself, and come to understand what a mess Brave Software and Brave Browser is. Meanwhile, have you tried their sparkling new Brave Search and Brave Today? It’s an amazing new way to advertise!

1 Like

Brave is a browser, not a BAT machine. Get over yourself.

I tried brave today and i love It…
Brave search engine is not available for now

Of course i know It isn’t a BAT atm BUT everyone own what they own…
And i was asking just beacuse i’m curious

Sorry, my comment was directed at rasavol343.

My reply is to the actual topic/OP.

I am seeing the same thing, but I thought it was because I verified my UpHold wallet and attached it to all of my devices on May 10. Since May 10, I’ve not seen any estimated BAT rewards on either of my PCs (work and home), but only on my phone (Android). It looks like the JUNE payments are still processing, so I’ll wait to see if something happens then, but it certainly looks like I’m not getting any rewards on two of my devices.

Whether or not it’s a coincidence that it only happened after verifying my wallet is unknown. But my Rewards have been fine prior to finally creating the wallet to gather up my rewards into one place.

Lots of similar topics lately though, including this one: Open "Rewards Settings". "Claim Rewards" does not appear. "Next Payment Date" increases by 1 month

I’m giving my issue a little more time, and also gathering evidence (screenshots), before I can come to a firm conclusion as to what seems to be happening.

@TheColdOne If you have verified your Uphold wallet, your rewards will transfer automatically (when they are processed–June rewards are still in progress). If you have linked more than four devices (EVER, including reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting your device, etc.) to your Uphold wallet, only the first four will transfer BAT. Unlinking an old device does NOT free up an allotment for a new device. This is a limitation set by Uphold, not by Brave.

It’s just 3 devices (I did more recently try to turn it on with my iPad, but saw rewards don’t work on iOS).

There’s still an issue that two of my devices show no activity for June. My Uphold wallet did (since my last post) update with almost 4 BAT, but I think that’s just from my phone and not my two PC browsers.

Screenshot for Android is current and I have no idea how to look up specific month’s activities like with PC: https://imgur.com/a/wwYZswN

I’m actually seeing “pending rewards” activity for both this month (one with 9 ads, one with 28), but it’s strange that June is just empty and I missed out on close to double the rewards (at least in number of ads, I don’t know if the desktop ads are priced the same).

June rewards are still being processed. Please be patient.

Same issue here, Pending rewards for more than 2 months now, I do still get Ads and payment date keep on pushing 2 months ahead.

I’ve start with Brave since March, taking into account all the comments and all the questions, (looking back since 2018 posts) i guess its both.

I first discover Brave and the BAT came after and, was and still is a great tool. I have 2 devices (Deskt W7, Lapt W10) VPN on and off each with…

… all the 4 of them with completely different behaviours (probably few hours of discussion), a little messy and ambiguous counter system that shows a little of incoherence taking into account what we are dealing with.

I have a verified wallet, received few and less BAT comparing to the “estimated…” Actually i have sent more BAT in contributions then i have received, weird! I`m happy for the contribution a true “game changer” but the true is that after all and 3 months my Brave balance is negative.

I`m counting that all this is part of the growing process both for Brave and BAT estimated earnings counter process, so, i guess patience is the my best suggestion, for now.

HI @Deniels94 thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!