I have not received confirmations and my references have been using the browser for more than 30 days

I got the same problem but they dont answer me

Hi @franciscoisraelsr - thanks for writing in. Can you try refreshing your dashboard? I’m not seeing 6 confirmations.

There are 6 confirmations of September and they were paid in October, in October I had 68 new references and they have not confirmed one, they have all used the browser for more than 30 days.

@franciscoisraelsr,
I see 6 confirmations on the Dashboard as you stated. If you’ve been paid out for those then – with respect to referrals – I believe you should be up to date.

the October referrals have not confirmed me, they should have already confirmed them

@franciscoisraelsr,
If they haven’t confirmed then they likely have not hit the 30-day usage requirement for confirmations. Everything looks good on my end.

Since September 30 they have been using it, I am an internet provider and I have installed the browser on the clients’ computers that is the default browser they use, could you check from your monitor? my email from Brave Redwards is frank.salazarramirez@gmail.com

I will wait until November 9 to see if the problem is credited and solved

Hello. I have question I hope you can help me. My uphold account is
verified and connected in brave browser which I did in pc. But since I
cant receive the ads in pc I tried downloading brave browser in my
mobile phone and I received ads. But after a month after claiming the
bats I have earned, why it doesnt reflect in my uphold account? It’s
only in my brave browser wallet. what could be the problem?
I have read some of the comments that I can only withdraw the bats in pc. So does this mean all the bats I have earned in mobile phone will not be credited?

I have the same issue, some of my referral from August and September use brave for 30 days but no confirmed added on my dashboard.