No more ads since update from 1.18.77

Hi team,
I used to see ads using Brave version 1.18.77, but since I updated to 1.18.78 and then now to 1.19.84, I haven’t seen any ads for the last 2 weeks.
I am using macOS 10.15.7
Any idea why? Could you help me?
Thank you!

@Mattches @steeven ?

2 Likes

HI,

I too seem to face the same issue… Very minimal number of ads per day… Like 1 or 2.
What is the reason for this?

Thanks
Anuruddha

None - Zero - Zéro - Nul for me :wink:
Very little answer on this forum from admin, so will this…

@ehquionest,
There are many reasons you may not be getting many (or any) ads for a time – please see the “I am not receiving ads…” section in the following article and consider whether or not this may explain why you are not seeing ads:

I have been receiving ads for the last 4 month without any problem, even using a VPN and I am still connected to the same server. If I chager VPN server even for a full day, nothing changes. This happened since I updated 1.18.77 to last version…

@ehquionest,
You should not be using a VPN in order to receive Ads. Again, there are many reasons why you may not be seeing ads at this time. Did you read the above linked article?

Yes indeed I read it, this is how I saw for VPN. Strange as I had up to 34 BAT accumulated in the last 3 month WITH a VPN. So Brave promoting privacy, do not allow users to use VPN as well???

It’s seems to be ok now since I use 1.19.86…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.