I hate you and no longer have ads enabled

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?

I have been flagged as ‘suspicious’ ever since I turned ads up to the maximum. You are literally flagging people for looking at ads. I had 37 BAT that had apparently built up over the past 5 months (because I was still getting ads while apparently flagged) but as of the november rewards cycle that seems to have totally been deleted. There are 135 BAT locked up I can’t get at because I can’t verify because I am ‘suspicious’ for using your browser as you intended (looking at ads).

So I have turned off ads and will probably dump your memory-devouring laggy browser that runs so poorly when a youtube video is enabled. I’m just not dealing with this anymore, you have made this crappy because you never respond to anyone who has problems with your automated flagging system and you just leave people to get screwed. There’s no timer that runs out and re-enables people to verify, so I don’t care anymore. You’ve wasted my time and arguably my bandwidth.

Did you raise a ticket ?
If no, You should consider raising one here.

@wondo,
There are a lot of reasons your account may have been marked as flagged. If you want assistance with this, please submit a ticket as @SmartyAadi stated above and we’ll be more than happy to assist you with your issue.