I have not received advertising for more than a month and I do not generate bat

Briefly describe your issue:
I have not received advertising for more than a month and I do not generate bat
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
i dont remmeber
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

i use pc
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

no

Read this topic
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055013431-Why-don-t-I-see-any-Brave-Ads-after-enabling-them-#:~:text=Common%20Reasons%20for%20not%20seeing%20Ads&text=Users%20who’s%20wallets%20have%20been,defraud%20the%20Rewards%2FAds%20system.&text=Brave%20discourages%20using%20VPNs%20for,ad%20catalogs%20from%20other%20countries.

try that already I read it a while ago and I haven’t been able to I haven’t received ads for a month

@cestl which operating system do you use Windows or iOS :slightly_smiling_face:

i use Windows 10,I really already saw the guides and nothing helped me that’s why he contacted me

@cestl In that case, I am out of options, Lets wait for the developers or Mods. :+1:

have you tried deleting cookies/cache, updating brave, relaunching the browser and connecting with uphold/gemini again? there’s a bit of a problem with false flags right now and ^ that’s the only way i know of getting the notification to appear to let you know.

If I already deleted everything you comment and it doesn’t work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.