I had 8BAT aprox 15 minutes ago and now it is suddenly at 4.5 BAT

I was supposed to receive a brave payout today but it failed and it showed I would receive 8 BAT on June 6 2020. I watched something on Youtube and opened a new tab and suddenly it showed my pending balance was 4.5 BAT.

Where did my 3.5 BAT go?!? Is this some sort of bug or some or what?

1 Like

i just post the same problem , i had 4,8 BAT and exactly 3,5 BAT left ! now i’m 1,3 BAT … :cry:

Yeah Brave has many many many bugs, not sure if this is a bug or a sneaky way to save some money

Same thing happened with me
Lost almost 4 bats :unamused:

Hi @Adu04 - Please see this post for an explanation - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

Hey, thanks for the post.
So does this mean my rewards will be restored once the bug is fixed?

The same here - it told me I’d recieve 5,4BAT, even let me move triangle to square, but no BAT on my wallet since and now I have 2,4 pending and no balance.
Also, when I changed my OS and restored my Brave browser wallet with restore code that I’ve made - all my earnings gone forever and never restored. I’m month on new OS and still nothing changed. I have had 3,6 BATs before reinstall and restore wallet month ago.

Hi @Adu04 - that’s correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, do you have an idea as to aprox. how long it will take for me to get my BAT back?

Payouts are currently still processing :slight_smile:

Thank you steeven, but aprox. how much time will it take? And will this happen again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.