I don't understand Brave browser new reffer rules

One thing I don’t understand here is, will the one who will be attached to my referral also have to connect uphold?

Can you elaborate more? I’m not entirely sure about your question.

I want to know about this message, is it meant here, One thing I don’t understand here is, will the one who will be attached to my referral also have to connect uphold?

Same question : after June 30 who not get verified uphold account can not join refferal program ?

By attached, did you mean user that downloaded Brave using your referral link?

I mean, Will I get a referral bonus if my referral link user doesn’t connect uphold?

that point on screen above is related to publisher creator account, so yes, you should receive rewards for reffered user

1 Like

I’m not understand.Please clearly tell me

From the statement already very clear stated that publisher creator account must verify before 30/6. It doesn’t mention that your referral must link to uphold. But your referral must use 30 days browser & must have the “ confirmed” from your creator account than you only can get paid on that month.

1 Like

But, What is this?

you as a creator, person registrered on https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ you need verified account on uphold

1 Like

U need to connect your creator to uphold before 30/6 and your uphold account must verify mean KYC must be done before connect your creator account to uphold.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.