I don't understand Brave browser new reffer rules

One thing I don’t understand here is, will the one who will be attached to my referral also have to connect uphold?

Can you elaborate more? I’m not entirely sure about your question.

I want to know about this message, is it meant here, One thing I don’t understand here is, will the one who will be attached to my referral also have to connect uphold?

Same question : after June 30 who not get verified uphold account can not join refferal program ?

By attached, did you mean user that downloaded Brave using your referral link?

I mean, Will I get a referral bonus if my referral link user doesn’t connect uphold?

that point on screen above is related to publisher creator account, so yes, you should receive rewards for reffered user

1 Like

I’m not understand.Please clearly tell me

From the statement already very clear stated that publisher creator account must verify before 30/6. It doesn’t mention that your referral must link to uphold. But your referral must use 30 days browser & must have the “ confirmed” from your creator account than you only can get paid on that month.

1 Like

But, What is this?

you as a creator, person registrered on https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ you need verified account on uphold

1 Like

U need to connect your creator to uphold before 30/6 and your uphold account must verify mean KYC must be done before connect your creator account to uphold.