I didn't received 1 payment in January and now I'm receiving the incorrect amount of BAT's

Since January of 2022, I do not receive BAT’s from my MAC system or I’m receiving the incorrect amount of BAT’s from my MAC and WINDOWS system.

So I use Brave in 2 different computers with different operating systems.
On January, I received 2.675 BAT’s from my Windows system but I didn’t received 1.923 Bat’s from my Mac (by the way, my mac system was wrongly flagged in December of 2021, so I couldn’t get ads & bat’s from sponsored images).

Because nowadays the payments take so much time, I didn’t report this situation in January. So now we are in February and supposedly Brave would refund what was missing and the January payment would be delayed, as this image shows:

Next day, Brave get bugged or something cause it shows that now the December payment (1.923 Bat’s) evaporated and my actual payment is something very different, as you can see in the image below:

Until now I only got 1.19150 BAT’s and I don’t know what amount is that, because I am supposed to receive 2.220 Bat’s from my windows system as well, as you can see in this image (this screenshot was taken in 27th of January of 2022):

Can you please give me the BAT’s that are missing from my MAC system since January (1.923 BAT’s) and solve what is happening??
I’m not receiving the Bat amount’s that you are promising (without counting what is missing, I should have received 4.992 Bat’s this month).

Thank you for everything Brave Support team, Haunted Trees.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

MAC = Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (x86_64);
WINDOWS = Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64- bit).

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes.

What date did you verify your wallet? 15th of May of 2021 (05/12/2021)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes, Portugal.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes.

Additional information, recently posted.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.