I can't log in to my uphold account on my android brave browser

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
I have a verified uphold account on my windows laptop.I can’t connect my uphold on my android smartphone brave browser. Do i need another Uphold for brave browser on my phone. There is no login option for uphold on android brave browser

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.Uphold account login issue on android brave browser. I have already a verified

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

you have to have 25.00 bat in your android bat wallet first before you can verify with uphold…

My question is simple’’ if i have a verified Uphold walled why should i need verify again??’’ .for example if you once have a bank account why you cant store, withdraw money from that account ??? You just need to login into your account

Well the 25 bat minimum is just a first step before a login to uphold and only android/ios only now, but yeah the current workflow doesn’t make much sense to me either… but they’re looking to change the desktop browsers to the same workflow as well… so meh… :expressionless:

1 Like

Ok, Thank you for Your replay

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.