Can't log in to uphold account to start earning

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Use a new phone and download brave app
  2. Cant verify account even though I already have an uphold account elsewhere

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

I have an verified uphold account connected to my brave browser on my laptop and when I wanted to connect my uphold account to my phone browser I couldn’t find a way to do so without 25 BAT

Hi, @Elvistan, while you can link up to 4 wallets to your Uphold account, they do not sync, they are individual. Currently, there is a minimum requirement of 25 BAT on Android before you can link it to your Uphold. Support has said they have plans to change this, but for now, it is what it is. You should also be aware that currently there is a permanent 4 wallets/ devices limit with Brave-Uphold - keep this in mind when/ if you upgrade devices, reinstall, or do any reformatting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.