I can't get notifications

Briefly describe your issue:
No matter what I do, an advertisement appears in the awards history, but there is no notification. I rarely get a notification and I click.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 - 64 Bit

Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
January

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, region is Turkey.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
My problem was desktop computer related

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I want to repeat briefly.
My notifications are open and my wallet is connected. It is said that the advertisement was shown in the advertisement history, but there is no notification.
I also click on those who come as a notification. However sparse.

I’m putting all the relevant pictures below

Windows 10 - Notification Settings

Hi, @KaLPaZaN, what does your Focus Assist settings look like?

You can go through this Troubleshoot about Focus Assist (but the entire Troubleshoot is extremely helpful if you haven’t read it yet):

weird I stop receiving ads lately

@saereV Before I open a thread here I watched a lot of videos and looked at the settings in the forum.
I want to convey to you that I even formatted my computer. I reinstalled the browser without even withdrawing the last remaining balance on the Brave browser.
But the result is the same.

here is focus assist settings

Even as we write this answer to you, we have entered a new day. I am in front of the computer and write the answer to you. As you can see, an ad was displayed in the last 14 minutes. However, I did not receive any notification. And I learned later in the history of advertising that these ads came.

I have the exact same issue. The Brave Rewards system is quite weird lately, but hopefully they’re working on it.

1 Like

Your setup looks good, @KaLPaZaN, so you can relax on your end, I think. Support said a few days ago they are working on fixing an issue with the ads/ rewards system…

… hopefully it will be cleared up soon. :crossed_fingers:
@Dandar @theJunk

@saereV Thank’s man, hopefully it will be cleared up soon.

1 Like

@KaLPaZaN,
Do you by chance use a gaming mouse regularly on your PC?

1 Like

The mouse I used is Everest SM-601.
Can we call this mouse a gaming mouse?

@KaLPaZaN,
Doesn’t appear to be one, but there’s a chance that it may have installed similar drivers. I’m also wondering if you have Steam open frequently and whether or not you see Ad notifications while on Steam (you shouldn’t).

Can you check the post in this thread and see if you have any of the drivers mentioned installed?

@KaLPaZaN,
You don’t have a gaming mouse then and/or driver. Do not disturb mode is almost certainly the cause of the issue though, which it looks like you figured out.

Yes it is.
I do not use a gaming mouse.
My problem still persists.
The topic is active.

1 Like

@KaLPaZaN,
Do you see ad notifications if Steam is not active/running (that is, the entire Steam process is closed)?

I tested this one.
I woke up in the morning and made coffee, sat at my computer to do my college lectures.
My Steam has been down for almost 3-4 hours.
1 notification reported with warning. I clicked. No ads came afterwards. I got curious and clicked on the ad history. Only 1 notification was received in the 3-4 hour interval.

@KaLPaZaN,
But the ad did appear, correct? And it was a Brave ad? Because one is more than zero, which is what you’ve been seeing. There’s a very high likely hood that the issue is tied to steam/gaming.

If you go to Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Ads and click Settings (“gear” icon), how many ads per hour do you have set? Can you also check https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ and confirm that there are ads available in the region you’re currently located in?

It does not mean anything to see an advertisement in 3-4 hours.
I’ve set it to 5 ads per hour in my settings.
However, as can be seen, steam has been closed and 1 advertisement has been seen since the morning.
1 advertisement shown in a total of 7-8 hours from the morning to this time cannot be attributed to whether the steam is turned off or not.
Below are the advertisements in my country.

Brave was very generous when it was first set up.
Then these ads started to decrease. Advertisements are coming in these 5 months, but there are no notifications. Or no ads at all.
A solution must be found urgently. Because this situation is very annoying and directs people to other browsers.

@KaLPaZaN,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?