I can't get my wallet verified on my mobile

Hello,
Like many people on this community, I can’t seem to verify my wallet on my mobile, until some months ago, I still could do that, but now everytime I try to verifiy, it sill can’t and the message “something went wrong” is displayed.

I’ve tried to unin uphold app (deleted cache ect before I did), tried with computer, tried to delete the cache from Brave, nothing can’t seem to get through it. I have about 26 BAT.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

App version : Brave 1.37.112, Chromium 100.0.4896.79

Android version : Android 12 Build/SP1A.210812.016

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

April 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No, I am not

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, living in France and had no issue till today

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

If you are using a mobile device and have uphold app installed in it. Then please try the following steps and you may get your uphold account verified:-

1. Uninstall uphold app from your mobile device.
  2. Open your Brave Browser app and try verifying your wallet.
  3. Sign in to your uphold wallet from the Brave Browser.

I believe that your problem will be solved this way.

Also let me know if this works

First of all thank you for answering, I did try to do that, I actualy tried a lot of way that I found on this site, before posting my message.
But unfortunately, still doesn’t work.
Do you have by any chance any other solution ? Thanks for reading.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Hello Steeven,
Thanks for you responds, but I need to make something clear, I dont have any real issues with the rewards itself (I mean, from what I know at least), my problem is the fact that I can’t verify the wallet on my mobile App, which means I can’t withdraw the amounts of BAT I had accumulated since a few months.

This problem didn’t start in April, it beens a few months now, but I tough it was an App issue, so I decided to wait a bit before trying again.

But now it’s been almost 3 months since I can’t verify anything, so all I can do right now is keep on accumulating BAT but with no Hope to withdraw or even just use it.

Thanks for your understanding, good day Sir.

I had the same problem as yours and this how I solved it a couple of days ago. It worked for me, that’s why I suggested it to you…

Hi again,

I finally figured it out, so I’m gonna share it here for people who could’nt find a solution thanks to the help from the staff :slightly_smiling_face:

Simply try to verify your account by using your mobile app AS in computer mode : Option => Check the box which said “use in computer mode”

Then try to log in on your uphold account as usual, It worked for me.

You can close this topic, thanks to Ezio for trying to help, but no thanks to the bot responds from the modos.

Great app anyway, I recommanded to many of my friends.

1 Like

@Herki Nice! :smiley:

You should mark your above post (post #8) as the solution. It might help other community members who are experiencing the same problem especially since this appears to be a different workaround than the one most users try! Posted the other workaround link below.

Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

2 Likes

Hi Chocoholic,

Great idea, I just marked it as a Solution and it is great that you regrouped most of the solution under one big topic. Thank you for your message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.