Can't verify brave wallet (Mobile)

Briefly describe your issue:
Issue: can’t verify my wallet on mobile with 15.5 BAT available. When I try it redirects to uphold loads forever without continuing. I’ve attempted to pre login have the window open and verify. When I do this it redirects me back to brave rewards page and does nothing afterward. Attempted this approximately 50+ all the same result.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Brave version: 1.31.90 Android 11/12 (didn’t work prior to phone update)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

No

What date did you verify your wallet?

N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

I receive all bat without any issues.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, Canada

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Pixel 5

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

1 Like

Same issue for me and other people here :

I figured out the issue. At least on my end. So you click on verify wallet in the brave browser, and it just never verifies or loads. For me it kept bringing me to the BAT settings page in the mobile browser.

If you open your Uphold wallet app → click on the more tab at the bottom right (…) → click settings → click on profile → click the big verify wallet banner.

Here I had to verify my identity with a drivers license and photo. Once I did this, it said I was verified.

I then opened brave browser again and tried the verify wallet thing again. This time, it now said wallet verified, and I got like 9 notifications for BATs being added to my uphold wallet.

After hitting the “…” I don’t see a “my profile”

It’s in settings. I forgot to add that in the steps. Profile is in settings

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.