I cant find my downloads and how do I sync my phones and computers?

That said, let me answer your original questions:

Sure you can. Let’s look together how it works. We’ll assume you create a Sync on your desktop and then you’re adding the iPhone. The way you’ll do that is to go to your desktop and open your Sync tab, which is brave://sync/ or just Settings → Sync.

From there, you hit Start a new Sync Chain. If you want QR to scan, tell it you’ll be adding a mobile device. If you want to input words, tell it desktop. Also make sure you check everything you want synced. If everything, make sure to check everything.

Then go to your iPhone and go Settings → Sync

On your iPhone, you’ll initially see the below:

You’ll want to click on I have a Sync Code

By default, it will open for you to scan a QR Code. It will look something like this (picture is part of my desk, lol)

So with the bit below, you’d scan the QR code that you would have showing on the screen of your Desktop. If you didn’t want to do the QR Code, you’ll see the link on the bottom that says Enter code words

If you hit Enter code words, you’ll see the information below. Which, of course, you’d have to type in the 25 phrases provided to you from the desktop.

NOTE
When it comes to the phrase, the 25th word changes daily. So don’t hold onto it thinking it will serve as a backup.

1 Like