I can't connect to my Uphold wallet

@RenanZX Thanks for that. That error often means a mismatch of information in your KYC. Like if your profile shows you living in United States but the passport you sent to them showed you in Mexico. (just making it up for an example).

Have you ever changed countries or used a passport from a different country? Also, the other side of it is to make sure your Uphold profile is completely filled out with your exact mailing address and other info, you’ve verified your email, and that they have no extra KYC for you to do. I know you said Uphold is already verified, but they can be separate things.

The #1 cause for this particular message is a mismatch between KYC documents. If you go through and verify none of that is an issue (I recommend you contact Uphold first, just to be safe), then your next step will be to contact Brave by creating a support ticket.

NOTE

I believe that’s Portuguese you’re sharing. If so, I’m wanting to assume you’re from Brazil. If that’s the case, then you should be getting a Region Unsupported notice instead. This could also be the problem you’re having, as currently Brazil is not supported but should be added again here soon. They originally took it back down with the intent to be a few days but it’s been weeks now. But if you’ve ever lived elsewhere, it might be both issues combined, lol.